Do you have British writers that are up to date with the contemporary issues in Britain?
Yes we do employ British writers that would be able to incorporate current publications in to your essay. Let us know the full criteria for the essay and your academic level should you choose to place an order with us and we"ll begin working on it.View all questions
Ordering procedure with essaypeople.com has been made very logical, intuitive and easy to understand. On the front page of our website, you will see a big blackboard, and 'Place your order' phrase written at the bottom. Click on it, and you will be taken to the order page, containing a special form. The ordering procedure there is really very simple, here are the steps that you will want to take:
1) Type and retype your email address. You are required to type the same address twice lest a mistake should be made;
2) Select your country of residence. This is required for writers to use appropriate language and spelling.
3) Specify the topic of your assignment. If the topic is too long and doesn't fit, just type in: 'see assignment criteria'. The assignment criteria section is much bigger and title of any length will fit into that part.
4) Select your type of assignment from the drop-down menu. Please pay attention to the type of assignment and specify it correctly. Incorrect assignment type can result in a different format.
5) Select a country of your study. Same as 2), just specifying in case they differ.
6) Indicate the required paper style. Check with your school for formatting guidelines and select appropriate formatting. The options are: MLA, APA, Harvard, Oxford, Chicago and Turabian.
7) Assignment criteria. This is the section where assignment instructions go. It's big enough and will hold text of practically any length. If your instructions are in a separate file, you can either email them to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, fax it (numbers are: (020) 7692 7990, +1-866-690-5206 (US toll-free) or +6128-0886-085 (Australia) or upload them yourself from your customized control panel.
8) Select your field of study. If you don't find anything applicable, leave it unselected.
9) Select your academic level. Indicate the complexity level at which the paper has to be written. Please pay maximum attention to it in order to avoid misunderstanding and frustration.
10) Specify your deadline. With essaypeople.com you are the one who sets the deadline for us and our writers. The higher the urgency, the higher the price. Generally try not to order big papers at short deadlines lest quality be compromised.
11) Indicate number of pages. Please note that our standard page is 250 words, double spaced. So, if you have a word limit, you can calculate the number of pages and indicate that in the order form. If you are not sure, you can contact customer support team, who will be able to assist you.
12) Specify number of sources. This part refers to the number of references used. If you have a clear specification from your professor, go ahead and select a respective number. If you don't have a rigid requirement, 2-3 references per page are just about enough.
13) If you are a repeat customer and there is a writer who you enjoyed working with, specify his writer's ID in the 'Preferred writer' section. Just type his ID number, please don't type in your or anyone else's name, and don't put # symbols.
14) In the bottom part you will see the price for your assignment. Prior to ticking 'I agree with terms of service' read through them and make sure you fully understand what they say.
15) Select the preferable payment method and click 'Proceed to secure payment'. Follow the on-screen instructions to make payment.
IMPORTANT: If you are a first time customer and have placed an order of over $200 USD or its equivalent, you will be asked to take the verification steps. Find out here how to do it.
Voilias! Your order is now placed. You will be receiving a confirmation from us in an email; another email will explain how to use our system and use your control panel. For any questions, please feel free to contact our customer support service.
Live Support System
Access Control Panel
Download Our Samples
Please select the sample document that you would like to view from the drop-down list below:Download