Are these essays written by real people?
Yes, of course we have a big team, employing around 1200 professional writers. This number increases every day as we keep hiring new people. In the feedback section you may notice other customers mentioning writer numbers. Some numbers are over 9000. This is how many writers have attempted to actually register with us, but we only work with the best, allowing only the professionals to be a part of our team.View all questions
A dissertation is always an extensive, comprehensive and exhaustive study of a given topic or question. For that reason, writing a dissertation requires a lot of preparatory work, which is done before the actual writing. The major steps in compiling a dissertation are as follows:
1) Planning. At this stage you will need to think in general about how your dissertation is going to be written. Clearly, this task will require work with literature, so you will for sure need to amass relevant professional and academic literature for it to be used in your dissertation. This stage is likely to take up some considerable amount of time, but once it is done, it will be so much easier to work on the dissertation - all because you will be like a train, having the rails lined up ahead of you.
2) Choosing a topic. Choosing a topic of a dissertation is, in fact, closely related to step 1: you can\'t really select literature without knowing the topic. However, having selected a specific, "narrow" topic, you will narrow down the scope of research that has to be done within the framework of your dissertation. Likewise, having a topic, but not being able to plan your work, all efforts on your dissertation are most likely to turn futile.
3) Collecting data and analyzing sources. Reading and analyzing the literature you have previously selected for your dissertation is, as a matter of fact, one of the major tasks you will have to fulfill. This is the core of your paper - being able to substantiate your initial hypothesis, either supporting or not supporting it, and interweaving it into the scientific framework that has been created by other scientists, is one of the aspects of your dissertation.
4) Interpreting information. This is the actual dissertation writing phase. Be sure to include the following elements into your paper:
- Introduction Chapter
- Literature Review
While there are also optional elements, these are components of 99% of dissertations. It is always a good strategy to check with your school what is required before commencing the actual writing.
5) Presenting the finished product. Writing a dissertation on paper is just a part of a process. The second part is its defense. You might be required to present and defend it before a committee or during an oral exam; whatever the method, your aim is to convince the audience that your dissertation is well organized, perfectly crafted, immaculately scientific, and flawlessly substantiated. Our writers at essaypeople.com are able to deliver dissertations produced at such level. Let our writing professional do the work and you will spare a lot of time and money. We guarantee you that your experience with us will be enjoyed! Our dissertations can be ordered by visiting and filling out our order page.